WOW. Just a few months ago I was doing a giveaway for 5k followers and now there are over 10k of you? ASLFLKDJFG. Thank you for following me and putting up with my randomness and Captain Swan spams. <3 I know I say this all the time but seriously, I never thought I’d get over 100 followers. SERIOUSLY. Y’all are amazing and I love you all. <333
But yeah, this is the exact same giveaway I did last time but it was pretty popular and I’m boring so why not do it again. Ha! These are Once Upon a Time character necklaces and the last winners really liked the ones they picked so yeah. :) And I’m only giving away these necklaces because this is kind of a Once/Captain Swan blog if you couldn’t tell. Hahaha. :)
Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!Rules:
- Must be following me since this is a thank you to my followers.
- Reblogs only. You can like the post but it won’t count.
- You can reblog as many times as you like.
- No giveaway blogs, please.
- Giveaway ends on October 15th, 2014 at 11:59PM EST.Winners:
- There will be three winners selected.
- The winners will be selected by me closing my eyes and scrolling through the notes and stopping at a random one. Ha! :)
- Each winner will have their choice of one necklace listed above.
- I will contact each winner on October 17, 2014. If you don’t reply within 2 days, I will pick another winner.
- Open to everyone, no matter where you are!
- You must be willing to give me your address so I can have the Etsy maker ship it directly to you.If you have any questions, send me a message.
Internal decapitation is what happens when severe trauma severs the skull from the spinal cord. It’s usually caused by car accidents and can be fatal.
But it some cases people have actually recovered. Like what happened to Jordan Taylor (9 year old boy). His skull literally separated from his neck after a car accident. His spinal cord was fine and doctors managed to reattach it using metal plates and titanium rods.
He has made a full recovery.
I love Marvel movies.
THIS WHOLE FANDOM IS ON DRUGS
OMG I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING
Captain Swan + every season 3 episode
you traded your ship for me?
a y e .
If you victim blame someone who has been raped, I will believe you have the mentality of a rapist. And that will make me extremely wary of you and probably never talk to you again.
So apparently no one should ever buy sugarless Haribo gummy bears
Fun fact: I once bought sugar free gummy bears.
This is exactly what happened
Petition for Youtubers to start doing the “Sugarless Gummy Bear Challenge”
FINALLY I FIND THIS SO I CAN SHOW THE WORLD THIS HAS TO BE SEEN
my cousins ate a bunch of these once and got sick as hell
my mom told me it’s because they ate too much candy
now i know it was a LIE
I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD AT WHAT WAS ESSENTIALLY A POOP JOKE
Courage the Cowardly Dog: Last of the Starmakers
This episode made me cry unmanly tears
yoo shit was really wild
I’ll always reblog it when I see it because this is the COOLEST THING I EVER SAW!
OH. MY GAHWDAH
Page 1 of 232