"If I can head there by your side, that’s enough for me…"
WOW. Just a few months ago I was doing a giveaway for 5k followers and now there are over 10k of you? ASLFLKDJFG. Thank you for following me and putting up with my randomness and Captain Swan spams. <3 I know I say this all the time but seriously, I never thought I’d get over 100 followers. SERIOUSLY. Y’all are amazing and I love you all. <333
But yeah, this is the exact same giveaway I did last time but it was pretty popular and I’m boring so why not do it again. Ha! These are Once Upon a Time character necklaces and the last winners really liked the ones they picked so yeah. :) And I’m only giving away these necklaces because this is kind of a Once/Captain Swan blog if you couldn’t tell. Hahaha. :)
Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!Rules:
- Must be following me since this is a thank you to my followers.
- Reblogs only. You can like the post but it won’t count.
- You can reblog as many times as you like.
- No giveaway blogs, please.
- Giveaway ends on October 15th, 2014 at 11:59PM EST.Winners:
- There will be three winners selected.
- The winners will be selected by me closing my eyes and scrolling through the notes and stopping at a random one. Ha! :)
- Each winner will have their choice of one necklace listed above.
- I will contact each winner on October 17, 2014. If you don’t reply within 2 days, I will pick another winner.
- Open to everyone, no matter where you are!
- You must be willing to give me your address so I can have the Etsy maker ship it directly to you.If you have any questions, send me a message.
you and i, we understand each other…
"He doesn’t know about you and Hook…"
b e p a t i e n t
i have all the time in the world
On this episode of Real Husbands of Storybrooke:
Is David’s overprotectiveness parental concern or jealousy?
so come on baby be with me, so happily (✿◠‿◠)
Why is the only thing sam has a crayon. WHY A CRAYON OF ALL THINGS
Crayons can’t really be used as weapons. Crowley and easily change the game by stabbing a pen through someone’s neck
Page 1 of 238